Utilities: Electricity Available,High Speed Internet Available,Phone Available,Water Available
Address: Lot 5 County Road 20 .
Neighborhood: Montgomery Area Association Of Realtors, Pratt-autauga County Excl. 36066-36067
The Orchards at New Prospect is waiting for you to plan your mini farm and build your dream home. Consisting of over 150 acres, the subdivision spans over 4500 linear feet of road frontage along Autauga county roads 20 & 57. Transformed from a retired Peach Orchard, the property provides a flat terrain with a very gentle slope that makes it perfect for gardening, horseback riding, and outdoor hobbies. Perched on one of the highest elevations in Northeast Autauga County and surrounded mostly by large tracts of undeveloped land, the property gives way to miles-long panoramic views. Lot corners have been marked. Feel free to walk the property yourself & have your favorite Realtor meet you on site.
• Pine Level / Marbury School District
• HIGH SPEED FIBER OPTIC INTERNET available through Central Access/CAEC
• Public water available through Autauga County Water system
• 20 mins to Prattville, 15 mins to Clanton, 30 mins to Montgomery
• All 3 schools and Grocery store are within an 8 mile distance.
• 1900 min. sq ft heated & cooled
• Protective Covenants & Restrictions in place to promote harmony and protect your investment.
• No Home Owner’s Association
Listing agent holds Ownership interest in Property.
Courtesy of: Exit Realty Preferred Listing information provided courtesy of the Montgomery Area Association of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 3rd December, 2021 11:29 PM