Utilities: Electricity Available,Sewer Available,Water Available
Address: 0 Road Road
Neighborhood: Macon County, Montgomery Area Association Of Realtors
This property features:
• 585 acres of beautiful land and timber.
• This blackbelt property is a true sportsman’s paradise. You won’t find many places more abundant with deer, ducks, turkey, and other game species.
• The property is well stocked with pine and hardwood timber.
• There are approximately 207 acres of land enrolled in the Wetland Reserve Program.
• There are multiple impoundments within the WRP area that have been developed for world class duck hunting. The ponds have water control structures that are used to raise, lower and manage the water level. In the past, these duck ponds have been loaded with ducks.
• A small cabin is nestled in the woods to provide a perfect place for the weekend hunter.
• Mature, well managed pine stands can be found throughout the property.
• This property has an excellent improved internal road system.
• There are several large green fields on the property.
• There are two creeks that run through the property providing additional water sources.
• There are utilities available on the property.
Courtesy of: Carlson Land Services, Inc. Listing information provided courtesy of the Montgomery Area Association of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 23rd October, 2021 1:09 AM